Sunday, April 1, 2007

Oh, Internet. How I love thee.

Through a series of events (but mostly through Joel Priddy's blog), I happened upon Fist-a-Cuffs. Drawings battle each other (via viewer votes). I made a last minute submission with Joe. This Round is tag-team style, so you have to pair your character with another (drawn by another artist). Does that make any sense? I sure hope so. If it doesn't, here's our team (to pacify your confusion):


Let me introduce to you Team Skin & Bonez: Flamin' Granny and x-Ray-Ray. For your viewing pleasure. Really.

2 comments:

Pulpatooner said...

Formidable! These guys look great. HACKENSLASH looks forward to meeting them... on the field of battle!

chrishaley said...

Joel and I had an entry that was unable to compete, so a new team had to be born. Team Awesome As Hell also looks forward to our battlefield meeting.