Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MOVING.



That's right. And soon, too. I am moving out of the woods and into the city (Somerville, MA, right outside of Boston). There, I hope to make even more art (fingers crossed), not to mention socialize with members of my own species. Given this recent information, expect the posts to be rather sporadic over the next few weeks. I hope to be settled by the middle of May. Packing is currently DESTROYING me (I hate the act of putting things in boxes only to take them out a couple of days later...ARGH. I know that's how it works, but it doesn't make it any more fun). Alrighty, that's it for now.

3 comments:

chrishaley said...

That's adorable.

Icy said...

Wow, hope the move goes well!

maris wicks said...

thank you and thank you. Some times I wish I was a turtle and just lived in a shell. But where would I put all those darn comics? sigh.