Thursday, April 5, 2007

Fist-a-Cuffs!

And the battle begins at Sam Hiti's Fist-a-Cuffs site. Flamin' Granny and X-Ray-Ray are duking it out with Team Fandango Fray.


These battles are fer serious! Go on over to Fist-a-Cuffs and check out all the teams. Joel Priddy (responsible for my involvement in this thing, and who allegedly set fire to Granny) is teamed up with Dean Trippe. Mr. Chris Haley has befriended an evil trampoline (those springs pinch!). And there's a ton of other awesome drawings all ready to bust some heads. Voting for this round ends 04.07. So go. Go now!

8 comments:

Pulpatooner said...

Just to clarify: yes, I set Granny on fire. With my skillz on the dancefloor.

Not, as some have scurrilously attested, with a bucket of gasoline. It's a metaphor, yo.

maris wicks said...

Mad skillz...say, wouldn't a "dance-off" themed Fist-a-Cuffs be hilarious?

Pulpatooner said...

Definitely. Might need to be animated, however.

Lighthouse Pilot said...

I voted for the other guys to be funny because my girlfriend said she had a crush on X-Ray Ray. Now, I regret it because you voted for my team. Oh, the guilt!

Does it make it better if I say I love your work?

maris wicks said...

Thanks for the compliment; I'm glad you dig my stuff! No worries about X-Ray-Ray, but I may add that he's taken...heh heh. You did the trampoline guy, right? I had a trampoline growing up, and fell off of it. A lot. But never hard enough to stop trampolining. But when I saw that arm sticking out of one of the springs in your drawing, I was like, "That trampoline is BLOOD-thirsty!"

chrishaley said...

Did you know that you guys got more votes than any other entry?
Well, you did.
That is awesome.
Hopefully the majority of those votes were in your favor as they definitely should be.

Dean Trippe said...

congrats on the win! :D

maris wicks said...

thanks dean! you too! and chris!